Thursday, April 25, 2013

Time For: Sinead Harnett


What a killer combo.

Rudi 'Chart topping x 2' Mental x MNEK No.1 with Duke and A*M*E x new-ish-comer Sinead Hartnett.

Sinead is amazing. Rudimental are amazing. MNEK is amazing. The song Baby is amazing. Three cheers!

Check out our recent chat with MNEK and here's another quick word what we had with the amazing Harnett recently. 'Discovered' by Wiley on YouTube a couple of years ago, the half Irish, half Thai singer and writer might currently be a relative unknown but it looks like she's about to 'do an Ella Eyre' and blow the hell up. And rightly so.


Name: Sinéad Harnett
Age: 23
From: North London
I sound a bit like… Little Dragon? I wish I sounded like Lauryn Hill.
My influences include… Lauryn Hill.
I make music because… I feel like I have something to share, and experience to write. To create art is freedom.
One song that always makes me dance is… Au Seve (Julio Bashmore)
My favourite song to perform is…Got Me because it makes me move.
A trend in dance/ rave/ club music that I love most is… House music!
The toughest part of my job is... truly relaxing and not overthinking

Follow Sinead


No comments:

Post a Comment