Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jay-Z: Open Letter



Out of seemingly nowhere, Hov just dropped this new one, produced by Swizz Beats and Timbaland.

On the track he talks about politics, and being, well, Jay Hova.

After the media storm that blew up while he and Bey visited Cuba, Jay decides to address the rumours about why he was there and lay to rest a few false ones while he's at.

We like this:


"Politicians never did shit for me / Except lie to me, distort history... They wanna give me jail time and a fine -- Fine, let me commit a real crime... Obama said, 'Chill you're going to get me impeached' / You don't need this sh-t anyway, chill with me on the beach."

And also this:

"The Bob Dylan of rap music/ You're an idiot, baby, you should become a student/ Oh you gon' learn today/Where the f*** have you been? The world's under new management/ New role model, f*** this Zoolander shit..."



No comments:

Post a Comment