Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012: Predictions [Sian Anderson]



Sian Anderson, Rinse FM DJ, editor of Urban Development, PR to the stars and all-round girl-in-the-know took her predictions very, very seriously. Listen closely to her tips, and take heed!

Catch Sian on Rinse every Tuesday from 1pm to 3pm and follow her on Twitter because she's very funny.



1) Support Sincere (lolz) 
"Sincere has been in the game for so long and is about to unleash two more fantastic singles and an album, 'Yours Sincerely'. If you're a fan of UK rap and UK pop music you should be following and supporting this guy's journey. And no, I'm not saying this because I'm his PR, I'm saying this because I AM A FAN!!! Ain't Nobody Like You *BBM COOL SHADES*"

2) Keep leggings and Ugg boots alive
"Please. It gets really cold and they're both the most comfortable things ever. I knowww it's uncool to wear leggings and uggs now, in-fact it probably never was cool but if we could just keep them on trend for a couple more winters that would make me a very happy lady and stop me having to find a new comfort zone. Lazy dresser, soz." 

3) Accept cheese
"Deep down we all love cheesy music, cheesy TV and cheesy Wotsits. I wish the world would stop fighting TOWIE, X-Factor, JLS and Walkers and just admit that it's entertaining and a bit of a laugh. Basically can everyone just let their hair down a little bit in 2012 and stop trying to prove how cool they are by not endorsing cheesy objects. Run with your guilty pleasures. What's the worst that can happen?"


No comments:

Post a Comment