Friday, February 3, 2012

Beckham: Pants


Beckham in his underwears? Happy Friday from us. Posh's hubby rocked up to H&M in London on Wednesday to promote his new line of pants, PJ's and long johns for the clothing giant. While there, Davey boy did a little press conference. Here's what he had to say:

"At my age, now, my style has gone that way [British gentleman] ; the way I dress, my hair. I just think it's a great look for a man. For me, the English gentleman look is a nice suit, nice tie, nice shoes - and I think long johns underneath. It starts with the underwear of course - then you know I always have a nice pair of vintage jeans, vintage boots and a white T-shirt. I don't think you can do wrong with that.
"This [collection] has come from my time with Armani. We had a good, successful couple of years with them. Then I had the idea of wanting to do something myself. It had been successful with them, so why not? H&M came up and said: "We can make this bigger for you. We can take it to 1800 stores, 40 different countries." So I said "Great!" It's been a good partnership one so far, an exciting one."


No comments:

Post a Comment