Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kendrick Lamar Ft. Jay-Z: Remix


"I am a sinner, who's probably gonna sin again..."

We all knew it was ripe for a rerub and courtesy of Jay-Z, here comes a hotstepper of a refix. Kendrick switches up his verse, allowing Jay to spit a 32, before returning once more to really go hard on the track.


Here's our two favourite bars from both boys:


"Told n-----s when I was 16 that I'd write a 16 to put a n---a on the big screen/ In a paddywagon with sixteen/ Should have been in the pen but now my pen ran with morphine/ I heal n----a's, touch down with more fiends/ I kill n----a's, audio crack..." (he goes on but it's too fast for us to type TBH) Kendrick


"Can't hear myself think/ Turbulence, shit, almost spilt my drink... Empty my memory bank, it's a million dollars in there, baby, Hilary Swank. Sitting next to Hillary smelling like dank/ Presidential party..."
And
"Kill my vibe it's your mo'f-ing funeral (laughs)"
Jay-Z

While the internet worries about who has the best verse, we'll just sit back and enjoy the show.





In other news, here's some shots of Kendrick's rather ace Spotify show at SXSW last week that we were lucky enough to go to.






No comments:

Post a Comment